Turkish Visa E-appointment System (14.01.2016)
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS
- As of Monday, 21st December 2015, the Consular Section of the Turkish Consulate General in Karachi will shift to online visa application and appointment system.
- All visa applications shall be filled in online and accepted through online appointment system on :
- All information should be entered into the system with upper case (capital) letters.
- 13 Number CNIC digits should be written with (-) as on passport example: 42000-1234567-8
- Applicants visiting Consulate General without prior online appointment will not be accepted.
- Visa submission: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10.00 - 13.00
Each Applicant will have 8 minutes to submit his/her application.
- Personal Appearanceis a must.
- The Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey does not have any affiliation or commercial deal with any travel agencies. Any claim of travel agencies does not have any liability on the Consulate General's side.
- It is must be noted that Turkish visa is valid for six months so companies or educational institutions can first take their visas from Consulate General and then they confirm their flights and hotels later.
- All Entry visas are subject to authorization of Interior Ministry of Turkey. Therefore, applicants are requested to kindly submit visa applications at least four weeks prior to intended date of travel to avoid any inconvenience regarding travel schedules and arrangements.
1. Passport having validity of at least 240 days (8 months) with at least 2 blank pages
2. Cover letter
(a letter which states the purpose of visit along with the details of other travelers if any) and employment letter.
3. Flight reservations, hotel vouchers,,
4.Updated three months personal bank statements (together with the account maintenance certificate)
5. 2 photos affixed (biometric,6* 5cm size, straight face, white background, no digital manipulation)
6. Invitation letter from a Turkish citizen with Turkish NIC copy (if any)
7 Salary slip (if any)
8. Photocopies of 1st page and visa pages of current and previous passports
9. Chamber Certificate (if any)
10. NTN Certificate (if any)
11. Residence Permit (if any)
13. Marriage Certificate (if any)
14. Work Permit (if any)
15. If the children is under eighteen affidavits from both parents will be required
Additional Requirements for Business Visa:
Invitation letter from Turkish company along with the tax payer certificate ("Vergi Levhası" in Turkish) of the inviter
Turkish Notary paper
Additional Requirement for Student Visa:
Acceptance letter from a Turkish University or Language Center
Photocopies of admission letter and educational certificates (The original copies of admission letter and educational certificates must be presented during the visa application and will be returned to applicant)
Students must have their Medical Report forms for medical examinations. Mentioned form will supplied by Consular Section during student visa application submission.
Student visa processing will take at least 20 days.
Additional Requirements for Work Visa:
One copy of the signed work contract with Turkish employer
Contract of previous employment(s) or letter from previous employer(s)
Additional Information for Group Applications:
Groups should apply via online appointment system
- Companies/ Educational instituteswill fill online e-appointment applications and each application will receive one reference number which is important for visa section to retrieve the data fromthe system but group will nottake/click "appointment" rather will download the online form and thenclick "submit" the online applications and then group representative will bring all applications on the date suggested by the Consulate General.
- Group exceeding 50 applications should submit the group passports to Consulate General at least 2 months before travel.
- Note: It is mandatory to inform Consulate General about group size and provide company information to get approval for acceptance before processing online applications.
-Delivery date is determined according to workload.
-It is must be noted that Turkish visa is valid for six months so companies or educational institutions can first take their visas from Consulate General and then they canconfirm their flights and hotels laterto avoid financial losses.
Single Entry: 7,350/- PR
Multiple Entries: 23,930/- PR
Single Transit:7,350/- PR
Per page attestation: 2,060/- PR
Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member's visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants arerequired to getregular visa given by our Consulate. For furtherinformation, please follow the link on our home page and checkwww.evisa.gov.tr
For further questions about online visa appointment system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
09:30 - 17:00
|4/23/2018||4/23/2018||National Sovereignty and Children's Day|
|5/19/2018||5/19/2018||Atatürk Commemoration Youth and Sports Day|
|9/23/2018||9/24/2018||9th and 10th Moharram - Ashura|
+ 90 312 292 29 29