Turkish Visa Requirements (Updated-), 15.12.2015
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS
As of Monday, 21st December 2015, the Consular Section of the Turkish Consulate General in Karachi will shift to online visa application and appointment system.
All visa applications shall be filled in online and accepted through online appointment system.
All information should be entered into the system with upper case letters.
Applicants visiting Consulate General without prior online appointment will not be accepted.
Visa submission: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 09.30-13.30
Each Applicant will have 8 minutes to submit his/her application.
- Personal Appearanceis a must.
- The Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey does not have any affiliation or commercial deal with any travel agencies. Any claim of travel agencies does not have any liability on the Consulate General's side.
- It is must be noted that Turkish visa is valid for six months so companies or educational institutions can first take their visas from Consulate General and then they confirm their flights and hotels later.
- All Entry visas are subject to authorization of Interior Ministry of Turkey. Therefore, applicants are requested to kindly submit visa applications at least four weeks prior to intended date of travel to avoid any inconvenience regarding travel schedules and arrangments.
1. Passport having validity of at least 240 days (8 months) with at least 2 blank pages
2. Cover letter
(a letter which states the purpose of visit along with the details of other travllers if any) and employment letter.
3. Flight reservations, hotel vouchers,,
Updated three months personal bank statements (together with the account maintenance certificate)
5. 2 photos affixed (biometric, 2 inch x 2 inch size, straight face, white background, no digital manipulation)
6. Invitation letter from a Turkish citizen with Turkish NIC copy (if any)
7 Salary slip (if any)
8. Photocopies of 1st page and visa pages of current and previous passports
9. Chamber Certificate (if any)
10. NTN Certificate (if any)
11. Residence Permit (if any)
13. Marriage Certificate (if any)
14. Work Permit (if any)
15. If the children is under eighteen affidavit from both parents will be required
Additional Requirements for Business Visa:
Invitation letter from Turkish company along with the tax payer certificate ("Vergi Levhası" in Turkish) of the inviter
Additional Requirement for Student Visa:
- Acceptance letter from a Turkish University or Language Center
- Photocopies of admission letter and educational certificates (The original copies of admission letter and educational certificates must be presented during the visa application and will be returned to applicant)
- Students must have their Medical Report forms for medical examinations. Mentioned form will supplied by Consular Section during student visa application submission.
- Student visa processing will take at least 20 days.
Additional Requirements for Work Visa:
- One copy of the signed work contract with Turkish employer
- Contract of previous employment(s) or letter from previous employer(s)
Additional Information for Group Applications:
Groups should apply via online appointment system
One representative from travelling group should apply all travellers applications under his/her name. So that they can get one appointment date. Also this mentioned person must appear at Consular Section for submission.
-Delivery date is determined according to workload
-It is must be noted that Turkish visa is valid for six months so companies or educational institutions can first take their visas from Consulate General and then they confirm their flights and hotels later –
Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member's visa or residence permit
may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants arerequired to getregular visa given by our Consulate. For furtherinformation, please follow the link on our home page and check www.evisa.gov.tr
Monday - Friday
09:30 - 17:00
|4/23/2016||4/23/2016||National Sovereignty and Children's Day|
|5/19/2016||5/19/2016||Atatürk Commemoration Youth and Sports Day|
|10/23/2016||10/24/2016||9th Moharram - Ashura|
+ 90 312 292 29 29