Turkish Visa Requirements (Updated), 04.02.2014
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS
1) Visa submission
· Visa submission: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10 am to 12.30 pm
· Visa applications must be made in person.
· Only 3 visa applications can be submitted at a time except for family applications.
· Travel agencies applications and group visa applications will only be accepted after appointment. The appointment requests must be sent to our e-mail address email@example.com.
2) Visa delivery
· Visa delivery: Tuesday, Thursday 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm
3) Visa fees
· Single entry: 6.350 PKR
· Multiple entry: 21.000 PKR
4) Visa refusal & Passport Withdrawn
· In case of visa refusal, the visa fee is not refundable and reapplication can be made only after 6 months.
· In case of passport withdrawn before the visa is issued, the visa fee is not refundable and reapplication can be made at any time with a new application including new visa form, necessary documents and visa fee.
5) Visa Process
· For tourist, business and group visas the visa process takes usually 10 to 15 days
· For education and work visa the visa process takes usually 20 to 25 days.
However in both cases, it can take more than expected, the applicants must submit their documents accordingly.
· Only the documents attested by the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its Karachi Camp Office can be attested. All attestation documents must be original.
· Attestation fee: 2.100 PKR / page
Pakistani official passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
Pakistani ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey.
Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member's visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants are required to get regular visa given by our Consulate. For further information, please follow the link on our home page and check www.evisa.gov.tr.
OECD Member Countries (in addition to Schengen countries): AUSTRALIA, CANADA, CHILE, ICELAND, ISRAEL, JAPAN, KOREA, MEXICO, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, SWITZERLAND, USA